Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Find You High Tf Cf Expired Pbn Domains











About:

Welcome to MY GIG. If you are looking for best PBN Domains then you are at right place. 



Hi there? I am Parth, I am into digital marketing from last 8 years.



I have learned the art of finding gold-worth expired domains which can be used as private blog networks.



I have sold thousands of domains in past which helped my clients in ranking their sites at the top 5 spots of Google.



Initially I used to sell domains on konker and SeoClerk.



As I am good in scraping and setting PBN domains 



I have built a custom bot which helps me in finding solid PBN domains easily. Majority of my domains fall under these metrics;

 
  • TF  15-20+
  • CF 15-20+
  • RD 10-50+
  • DA 10-20+
  • PA 15-20+ 

 

  • CHECKED FOR SPAM
  • CLEAN LINK PROFILE
  • READY TO REGISTER 

You would get such domains at the cost of $20 to $30 but here, you will get the same for just $10.



 Why you should buy PBN Domains From me?

My PBN domains come with a 7-day money back guarantee.

You can buy the domain, set it up and in case you don’t like it, then just ask for a refund and you will get all your money back.

But I am 100% sure about my domains that you are not going to do that.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment