Monday, November 9, 2020

Find Spanish General Topic SEO Backlink High Da Newspapers











About:

Hi and welcome here!



What I offer: 



I offer ES domains with dofollow backlinks from high DA authority newspapers and magazines 

(DA 70-100).


What I will do for you:



I will search and register expired domain (for 1 year) with dofollow backlink from one of the biggest Spanish newspapers/ magazines and 301 redirect this registered domain to your website. With this permanent redirection, you can expect between 90-99% powerful link juice (link equity) to the redirected website. This is the most effective way to outrank your competitors and significantly improve your google ranking. 


Spanish newspapers of your choice: Elmundo.es, Elpais.com, Eldiario.es, Elconfidencial.com, Abc.es, 20minutos.es, Elperiodico.com, Huffingtonpost.es, Periodistadigital.com plus many more! 


Please note: This gig is only for GENERAL TOPIC + newspapers of your choice. Also, I am not able to change the anchor of the text.



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment