Saturday, August 29, 2020

Provide Domain With Hosting, Email, Ssl And Set Up Cpanel











About:

Hi respected client,

I can help you research for domain name that suite your project and registration. I'll provide you best web hosting for your business website, blog, amazon affiliate or personal website.

GIG INCLUDES :

* Domain Registration ( .com only) ***

* Fast 3-6 hours delivery

* Single domain registration

* Transfer to your account instantly

* Unlimited custom email address

Domain Name registration(Full Control Panel)

* SSD hosting with Cpanel
(Full Control Panel)

* Free Wordpress Installation(If client want)

FREE hosting migration

***The gig price includes the domain registration fee for 1 year for .com domains. You can get any TLD Domains ( Message me for custom offer).



I look forward to working with you.

Thank you so much for reading my description

have you a nice day.



=== Why Me ===
- 24/7 online support
- 100% client satisfaction
- In time delivery


Contact me before place order...



Best Regards,

Sibat Tanim

Reviews


:

sibattanim is highly professional seller she delivered my order in less than an hour happy with super fast deliver. highly recommended surely will come again. Good Luck!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment