Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Find You A Manufacture And Source Your Products, Google Me











About:

My name is Maxwell Perry, founder of Beantown Blankets and Gallo Ben Vestito. Over the past 3 years, I have sold over $2m in product and now I want to help others launch their own brand. ALSO, I would love for your to do your research on me or see me on the news, for credibility :) Over the past few years, I have worked with factories in Italy and China - Importing and shipping over $1m in goods. I am a graduate of Babson College and live in the Boston area. If you chose me to assist you during this process, I am always available to speak on the phone, text, email, or Zoom. My goal is to use my connections in the manufacturing space to find you the exact product you are looking for. If you feel more comfortable speaking with me before deciding to work with me, please call me at 618-670-7892. 



Thank you! 



Also, here are my businesses for reference:

Beantown Blankets (beantownblankets.org)

Gallo Ben Vestito (gallobenvestito.com)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment