Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Catchy And Unique Business Name, Brand Name, Company Name,











About:

***Extra One Brand Name for FREE for the first 20 orders***



A great business name is the beginning of a great brand.  So what makes an incredible brand name?



❆ Unique

❆ Short/Catchy

❆ Meaningful 

❆ Suggestive

❆ Imagery



My Services:

I will brainstorm SEO ideas, product names, brand names, domain names that are:



     ★ Catchy

     ★ Unique

     ★ SEO Friendly

     ★ Trademark Available

     ★ Easy to spell

     ★ Easy to pronounce

     ★ Domain Available for Instant Purchase



The Process:

Based on the information you provide while choosing a particular package, we will discuss the important aspects of your business and how we can effectively promote your brand.

We will go over any specific directions you want to take. Don't sweat it if you you're stuck or don't have any detailed ideas on what to do because I'm here to help you with that.

I will begin my brainstorming and research for you. Once everything is confirmed, you will be given a moment to review the work.



I'm happy to discuss and go over all our ideas together. Don't hesitate to ask any questions! I'm here to help you build your brand.



 



Reviews


:

Definitely recommend! She gave very original brand names and slogan which reflected my company perfectly. So happy that I’m able to find the perfect name !

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment