Thursday, March 26, 2020

Low Competition Keyword Research For Niche Or Micro Niche











About:

Keyword research is one of the most important aspects before starting a niche website. Lot of people struggle to rank in search results with their new websites only because of poor keyword selection.



I have done these kind of silly mistakes too. But i learned my lesson from them and created successful niche and micro niche site. I hope my experience in keyword research will help you to get organic traffic in short time.



I will manually find low competitive keywords that has no competitors at all or have mediocre competitor with poor content. I will provide competitors total backlinks number and referral domains number.

I will also provide search volume and SEO difficulty.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment