Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Find The Best Domain For Your Product Or Startup











About:

I have 15 years experience in the domain name industry and worked with individuals & top co's.

Sold domains from 4 figures US to 7 figures US. 



Based on experience, I've a wealth of knowledge of how you can find a better domain than you currently have ...for cheap!   Check out Gig 1 and 2!


BUT My expertise?   HIGH END Brandable domains.  Gig 3 is for this.

It's mainly  for startups and established companies.

Please note you need good budget to find a top level 1-2 word .Com etc domain.
So MIN budget needed to reach out on Gig 3?   $5,000 US


IF we come to agreement on a Premium name and I negotiate the price....there is a commission
on the final sale (we can discuss in more detail)


Name your niche industry, and I promise to find you the perfect domain!
Industries I've helped:
-Real Estate
-CBD industry

-Startups in Detroit, LA, SF, Boston, New York
-Author names, Book names

-Ecommerce, Apparel, Fashion
-Wellness
etc



So if you're looking to re-brand your product/company/message online with a better domain, please check out my gig, and reach out!


I look forward to helping you out







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Didn’t read the request at all before starting the work & delivered bad result, better stay away from this freelancer and save your money.

:

NOT true! I gave top level recommendations, tons of revisions&lists This client was NEVER satisfied. I went above/beyond in trying to meet his request I don't recommend this buyer

:

as promised great seller

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment