Monday, March 2, 2020

Profitable SEO Keyword Research Or Domain Name, Brand Name, Domain Research











About:

Building a new site? Already have a website? Minisite? Or Authority site? Blogs or Videos?

FACT is Keywords should always be your #1 priority. Ask any SEO expert

Get this Wrong - And your website is dead in the water!

Get this
 Right - Your website will be on top position in Google!

So what will you get for the $10 gig?

With my In-depth Keyword Research, I will give you a list of Top 10 profitable and RANK-able words for your website that can dominate Google 1st page rankings with scientific accuracy specifically for your Targeted Area / Country / Globally. 



The research will include
:


 

  • Low competitive 5 Profitable and Rankable Keyphrases

  • CPC 

  • Search Volume
  • Local Searches
  • Global Searches
  • Keyword Competition Score (ranking difficulty)



I am an experienced creative thinker. I will research and find available Domain Names that your Business need. Let me help you find a great domain that you needs. I can help in all kinds of domain research. I also provide you the brand domain names or branding domain for your Bussiness.



GIG Requirement?

Send me some short Keywords e.g Web Design, Cleaning services etc



ORDER NOW!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good order, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Amazing Experience!!! Went above expectations:)

:

A good gig that was well researched. Thank you.

:

Just what I was looking for. Thank you!

:

Great Experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment